Please login in order to report media.
Welcome to the Friskies Do-It-Yourself Toy Maker Series! Watch this video to learn how to make a ball that no cat can resist: the irresistiball!
- 1 cardboard tube
- 1 marker
- 1 pair of scissors
What to do:
- Using the width of your pointer finger as a guide, cut a ring from the card board tube.
- Do that three more times.
- Take one ring and place it inside the other.
- Place a third ring inside the first two.
- Finally, squeeze your fourth ring in between the three.
- Get creative with your marker!
Subscribe to Friskies' YouTube Channel - http://puri.na/Friskies
Like Friskies on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Twitter - https://twitter.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Instagram - https://instagram.com/friskies
Get ideas for DIY cat toys and more on Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/friskies/
Learn more about Friskies and our cat food products - https://www.friskies.com
Add Friskies on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/111768846642176126359/about
Voice Over Actress: Daniela DiIorio